What will $650k buy in downtown San Jose ?
With inventory very low, here are a few of the best. Granted you can find plenty of over-priced fixers, these places are and in pretty good to excellent condition:
- Eichler fixer, single family home $519k
- Newer townhome under litigation $545k
- Newer townhome within walking distance to Japantown $549k
- Duplex on pristine street within walking distance to fine dining and light rail $650k
- Older townhome, well maintained with tons of square footage $650k
- Darling renovated cottage with no parking and a bit isolated from transportation $640k
So, I wonder which the buyer will choose? Stay tuned ...